2010年10月30日星期六

photography1-Form

This is my first photography class, I very interesting for photography. I'm first time have my DSLR camera, when I buy Nikon D5000 camera I very happy. 

This picture is my photography final project, title is FORM, SHAPE, PATTERN, LINE and TEXTURE.So this picture title is FORM. The best time to take picture at6am~10am and  5pm~7pm, I take the flower also at 5pm~7pm. You can see the flower is very beautyful, the reason is light. Light is very important for photography, if don't have the light you can not take the very beautyful picture.

I learn very more knowledge from this photography class. How to the picture? What time can take the beautyful picture?How to use the DSLR camera etc....So I very thanks my photography lecturer teach me how to take picture and all about knowledge for photography.

没有评论:

发表评论